1. Headlamp: Useful when your setting up tents in the dark and avoid late-night lose balance on the way to the bathroom
2. Camp Light: Ideally for you to have activity like play cards/games after dark and not blind each other with your headlamps (you can also hang the light inside your tent)
3. Plastic Bags and Non-Woven Bag:
for carrying piles of wet dishes and utensils back from the spigot (never drop your clean silverware in the dirt again!)
4. Folding Chairs or Beach Mat: For relaxing by the campfire or under your vestibule
5. Utensil and Messtin:
makes your site feel homey and provides a clean space for eating and food preparation.
6. Medicine/First Aid Kit: you might need it for emergency
7. Insect repellent/ lemongrass candle: With its pleasing aroma and overall effectiveness, lemongrass has become one of the most popular of all natural insect repellents. Repels a greater variety of pests than most natural “one-scented” oil mixtures.
8. A large plastic or metal bowl: for washing dishes (and yourself)
9. Multiple pins: For hanging damp towels, bathing suits and etc
10. Playing cards/ Board games: For create more interactive with the camping friends.